Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Time is Running Out! Cast Your Vote!




There are only 5 days left to vote for your favorite brand! Unfortunately, the poll would only allow a certain amount of choices, otherwise I would have added quite a few more brands for choices (like Deisel!). But, if your favorite isn't there, pick the one you prefer most on this list!

As a fun little incentive, I will post great deals and steals that I find on eBay for whichever brand comes out on top!

Also, keep an eye out for my exciting competition coming up soon (prize included!). Still working out the details of it, but I will post as soon as its ready to begin! Bookmark this blog and email it to all your fashion and denim-zealot friends (or any friend that you think would love to win a prize)! :)

No comments: