Friday, July 20, 2007

Deals of the Day explained




Some tips and rules-of-thumb for my deals of the day.

1) First off, they are just my personal daily findings of discount designer denim as I browse through eBay. Unfortunately I will probably miss quite a few good deals, but I try to find most of them!

2) Secondly, it's hard to find all the brands every day, so I focus on a few each day.

3) They are all BIN's. This means I never include listings that are auction style, since these last only 7 days, and you never know how high in $$ they can go (so I can't really justify calling them deals when I don't know what the final price will be).

4) Not all the jeans are going to be in brand spanking new condition. Some will be brand new, others will have wears and tears. Often times people forget what great capris can be made from destroyed pants, etc, so it's all fair game! :)

5) There may be some days where there are no deals (wHaT?!? I know, I know, but somedays it is just that way). Try to hang in there, there will always be many deals to choose from each week!

6) Most often the deals I find are going to be very cheap (the 'incredible' deals so to speak). Once jeans get around $60+ I no longer consider them 'amazing, incredible, unbelievable' deals, unless its a rare pair of jeans. This is because most jeans get bid up to around $60 to $90, depending on the brand (unless its a highly coveted or rare pair). I will occasionally post more pricey jeans though if I think its a good find :)

7) Lastly, any of these postings can be good for only 1 day or as long as 30 days, depending on how long the person has listed the jeans. Sooo, any of my blogs up to 30 days are fair game, though your best bet is always the current weeks blogs (not just the current day, but the whole week). :)

I hope that you will have fun relying on me and my blog as your personal shopper and finder of amazing discount prices on your designer denim!

No comments: